January 3, 2017

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! What are you planning for 2017? I planning to be more creative this year, spending way more time in my craft room. It's a plan anyway.
Today, I want to remind you that this is the last day to order from the Holiday catty and it's also the final day to order from the Year End Closeout! There are still a lot of awesome products deeply discounted and I would hate to see you miss out on these awesome steals, I mean deals ;)

I also want to remind you of the online class to go that I am offering. It's a great opportunity to get a class to go and earn a Sale-a-bration product while collecting a few new ink colors and a new stamp set. If you would like to know more, just sign up for my mailing list over to the right and you will receive all the necessary information about the class to go. If you aren't on my mailing list yet, you are missing lots of good stuff. In addition to news and information, I also share FREE tutorials with you that are reserved only for my mailing list subscribers, so don't miss out, sign up today.

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come by Thursday, when I will have a new card to share with you. Happy New Year and have a great day.
Happy Stamping,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace