October 20, 2015

All Stamps on Sale for 15% Off

SnS From the Heart
 
Hey there, I just wanted to let you all know that Stampin' Up! has put ALL stamp sets on sale for 15% off! What a great deal that is! So, if you have been eyeing that favorite stamp set from either the annual catalog or the holiday catalog, now is the time to get it. This sale is only until Friday so be sure to not miss out. Just click the "shop now" button above and pick out your favorite sets!
While I am here, I have to tell you, I recently purchased the Lockdown Punch Holder from Stamp n Storage....OMG! I am so in love with this product. I can now easily grab the punch I need without toppling over all the other punches and not pinch my fingers because they are all packed into a basket. This is furniture quality and looks beautiful in my craft room. I have now placed an order for the marker storage and hope to soon get the ribbon holder and the combo ink pad holder...oh honey....I know what I want for Christmas!!!! I hope he can hear me! But if you're on the fence about ordering, don't hesitate. This company is fantastic and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace