August 20, 2015

We Must Interrupt All This Stamping Fun.........

Hey, I've had to take a break from all this stamping fun due to having a bad cold that has caused me to cough myself into a pounding headache and in addition, I managed to break a finger. Yep, sure did. And a bang up job I did too. My parents always taught me, "if you're going to do it, you better do it right". Somehow,  I don't believe they meant it about breaking bones! This is really making typing difficult...I'm not a good one handed wonder! And as for stamping, the pressure incurred by my hand and finger attempting to open and close t.he stamp pads is extremely painful. Hopefully, that wont last long, but until then, I will be a little silent. Its the middle finger, first joint that is broke and no, those rings are NOT coming off....ugh....that would REALLY HURT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace