April 22, 2015

It's time to think about Retirement!



Wow! Have you seen it yet? The retirement list that is. OMG! So many of my favorites are saying good bye! I'm so sad and then I remember, this happens EVERY year and every year, when the new catalog comes out, there are SO many wonderful stamps, embellishments and accessories that I immediately forget all about what retired lol. But, while I'm waiting for the new catty to come out and take my mind off all this current wonderful stuff that is retiring, I am going to wallow in my self indulgent sadness. And what you need to know about the retirement list is that the stamps are sure to be around until at least 5/26...then they will be "while supplies last" and gone by 6/2, but embellishments and accessories, ink and paper are "while supplies last" from now until 6/2 and I can guarantee you this stuff will sell out FAST. So, if you want ANYTHING, I suggest you order it right off. If you have any questions or need any help, please let me know.
Oh and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack...Stampin' Up! added more goodies to that too!!
Well I'm off. Remember to get your retirement wish list checked off so you can get started on that new catty wish list ;)

Happy Stamping,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace