May 4, 2017

Moon Baby

Hello and happy Thursday! Well, I have to tell ya, I am exploding with excitement! Today, my first pre-order from the new catalog arrives! I can not wait to see that brown truck arrive! But, in the meantime, I want to share cards I made with the Moon Baby stamp set. This set is just precious and I am so happy it's carrying over into the new catalog. It works for both boy or girl and is just sweet.
The ribbon I used does happen to be retired. I used my Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils and Blender Pens to color in the images. Blender Pens are my favorite for blending out the color with these pencils. The pencils are so creamy and saturated with color that the Blender Pens just glide over the images.
Quick and easy baby cards! I hope you enjoyed today's cards. Feel free to leave a comment below. Be sure to check out my FB page this evening for a peek into my box when it arrives. I plan to do a FB Live so you can see all the awesomeness.To stop in just go to www.facebook.com/snsfromtheheart
Until next time, happy stamping,
Katrina

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace