October 6, 2016

Too Stinkin' Cute!

Well, hello again! And here we go again, but yes, I need to apologize for being among the missing once ,again. As they say, "Life Happens"and boy isn't that the truth! Just to share a little, my brother in law was involved in a construction accident where he fell from a ladder and was very seriously injured. He spent 2 weeks in the intensive care unit in Fort Worth Texas, 15,000 miles away from family. Needless to say, life was pretty stressful for some time. But, praise Jesus, he's on the mend. He has a long way to go and a tough road ahead, but I am certain he will make a great recovery. God is good and faithful at all times. So all faith is in Him and I have no doubt he will continue to make leaps and bounds with his rehab. But once again, God showed his faithfulness and the power of prayer in this situation.
Anyhoo, I thought I would share the card I sent to him.
Isn't that skunk just too cute?I love the versatility of this Foxy Friends bundle. There are just so many woodland critters you can make with it. Well, that's all for today. Please let me know your thoughts on the card and until next time, Happy Stamping,

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace