October 13, 2016

Jar of Haunts

Good Morning and happy Thursday! Today's share is from the Jar of Haunts Halloween stamp set. I love this set! It's so adorable, especially this "mummy" jar! So stinkin' cute! I'm excited to share this card in my card class this evening!
The card base is Basic Black cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2' and folded in half. The Pumpkin Pie layer is 3 3/4" square, the DSP strip is 5 1/2" x 3/4" and the Whisper White layer is 3" square. I stamped the "mummy" jar and the Happy Halloween using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then, using the blender pens and Basic Grey ink, I went around the edges of all the "mummy" wrap to add shading and highlighting to him. I just love how cute this card came out. And the more I look at him, the more I believe he could also be used for a Get Well card! What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below. If you would like to re-create this card, all of the materials used can be found in my online store by clicking on the "shop" link in the navigation bar. Feel free to look around and I wish you all a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace