April 28, 2016

Sneak Peak into What's to Come

Hi there! I hope you're all having a great week and finding opportunities to get inky? Today I want to share with you a few sneak peaks into the up coming catalog going live on June 1st. That's one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator; we get to see and get our hands on product before our customers. And I have to tell you, this catalog is over the top! I mean that for real! Over the top! 
The new In-colors are so pretty and the new stamps and accessories are to die for....yes there are TONS of new dies! Lots of bundles....coordinating stamps and dies/punches and several new embossing folders! There are over 300 new products in this new catalog! I can't wait to put one in your hands! And, if you would like to get your hands on these products early, all you need to do is join my team! Just click on the SU! Opportunity up above and follow the links to join me and as part of your demo kit, you can select product from the new catalog.
Ok, drum roll please............
 
This is a new stamp set with a coordinating new punch! So cool!
 
The pineapple is a new stamp that is so cute and the banner is a new Banner punch! (It's a double punch- 2 different banners!)
 
 
Is this NOT the cutest? This is a stamp/ punch bundle - Fox Builder! I think this is just absolutely adorable and can't wait to get my hands on this one!
 
Here is one of the new alphabet stamp sets Labeler Alphabet. Can you see all the possibilities here? Ok, the last but not least final sneak peak....
 
 
Have you ever seen anything so adorable? OMG! This is a 3-step stamp and the detail is amazing! Just look at these little cuties! They look like your u could just reach out and feel the fuzzies!
Well, that's all for the sneak peaks for now. Stay tuned as you never know when I will let you in my on any more peaks into the catalog. In the meantime, I wish you all a great day and ask that you leave me a comment below and tell me, of the samples you see here today, what is your favorite?
Happy Stamping,
Katrina

4 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see all the new products. :) Thanks for sharing Katrina,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carol, this isn't even a tip of the iceberg! You just wait! It's a FABULOUS catalog! And you're welcome. I can't wait to be able to share the whole thing with you. In a couple of weeks I will be able to show you a few more ideas (tease ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome... I am excited to see the new catalog. I can't say which is my favorite. They are all great sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome... I am excited to see the new catalog. I can't say which is my favorite. They are all great sets.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace