December 29, 2015

New Occasions Catalog Sneak Peak!


Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday, surrounded by family and friends. I know that I did. I feel blessed beyond measure and very, very spoiled! We had an unusually warm Christmas for CNY, Christmas Eve topped out over 60o F! That has NEVER happened here in my lifetime! Today, is an entirely different story! Snow, sleet, and freezing rain have made it’s way here. Dreadful driving conditions, that’s for sure. Anyhoo, It was beautiful for the holiday and I truly enjoyed the day this year, and I pray that you did too.

Now, I’m back to work at my “real” job as a Clinical Informatics nurse and back at my craft room desk creating. As you may know, the new Occasions catalog goes live January 5th, and as a demonstrator, I get to order a little earlier so that I can make a few things ahead to share and so, here is a sneak peak of one of the most adorable stamp sets in the catalog! I just love this set and there are some awesome sentiments that come with it!

 


So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments below. I got the inspiration from a bag design in the catalog. I hope to have a few more sneak peaks before the New Year.  I can’t wait for you to be able to see the catalog, once again, Stampin’ Up! has out done themselves….there are so many wonderful stamp sets and dies and punches and accessories and the list goes on. If you would like a catalog and you have not placed an order with me in the past, feel free to send my your contact information and I will be sure to get one out to you right away. This is definitely a MUST see.

Have a wonderful day and I will see you soon!

Happy Stamping,

Katrina
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace