April 11, 2015

Getting Ready for Mothers Day and an important message!

I have to say, I had a great time Thursday evening with some really great ladies that joined me for a stampin' great time! We made some great Mother's Day cards and shared some great laughs and so much fun. I really enjoy myself at these monthly get togethers. Here is an example of one of the cards we made:
I love this 'Wondrous Wreath' set with matching framelits! It made it's debut in the holiday catalog, however, made a return in the Spring catty. I was so happy to see that because wreath's aren't just for Christmas anymore, as you can see! I love using it like this as well. And of course, the 'Hardwood' stamp is another favorite of mine, I try to find ways to use it all the time because I love it so much.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Oooh, I almost for got to share the big news from Stampin' Up! Well, as you know, the Butterfly Bundles and Thinlits have been on back order for months due to the dock workers strike in the West, well they're due to be removed from the ship and delivered to Stampin' Up! within the week! So, in honor of all of your patience waiting for them to become available, the thinlits will be 15% off! And anyone that orders one of the bundles will be able to chose one of three Sale-a-bration products, one of which is that AMAZING DSP, Irresistibly Yours! I LOVE that paper. It is absolutely amazing! I know, I'm using the word amazing a lot here, but it is the only word that I can come up with right now to even come close to how awesome this paper really is. So, if you missed your chance during Sale-a-bration to get your hands on this paper, you just have to get your hands on it now!

Well, I'm off...if you would like specific instructions for the above card, just let me know and I will get them to you. In the meantime, Happy Stamping!!
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace