April 2, 2015

Don't forget the Clearance Items!

Hi there, welcome to SnS from the Heart! I just want to remind you that Stampin' Up! has a fantastic clearance rack! Everything is up to 80% off! If you missed out on any of the great products offered in the Holiday catty, now is the time to take a look. I also want to invite you to follow me at www.facebook.com/snsfromtheheart as I share many projects there as well. I hope to have a few new projects for you here in the next few days, but I really wanted to get the clearance rack to you ASAP because as I'm sure you know, these fabulous items won't last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace